project coordinator in Manchester
The role of Project Coordinator is fast paced, in which you can make a real difference to the success of the Company. Planning, monitoring, coordinating, and overseeing key projects will require a person who has great communication skills and the ability to multitask effectively. Project coordinators are required to work on a range of different tasks, which means each working day can differ from one to the other. The role is challenging, interesting, exciting and rewarding.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Greater Manchester district, own car is essential.
The role will requires you to:
• Assisting and working closely with the Operations Director and Project Team
• Creating and maintaining project documentation such as plans & reports.
• Assigning time-lined tasks to the relevant people involved in the project.
• Assisting in designing and controlling the schedule of the project.
• Making sure that the team have the tools they need to execute the project.
• Helping to prepare presentations to update senior management on the project’s
• Ensuring deadlines are met.
• Providing administrative support.
• Attending project team meetings.
• Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description – Project Coordinator
Created: February 2021 – Version 1
• Stay familiar with the Companies policies and goals and works to make sure that
all members of a project team adhere to set standards.
• To comply at all times with the Company’s procedures regarding Conduct and
• To be responsible, while at work, for ensuring that reasonable care is taken for
one’s own health and safety and for the health and safety of others.
• To be responsible and take ownership for one’s continuous personal
development, undertaking relevant training as and when appropriate, including
appropriate Health and Safety Training
Our commitment to you
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
Experience in a similar role is required.
If this sounds like the role for you then:
Click apply or contact our friendly recruitment team on 01706 487 399
Dependant on experience