Quality Compliance Manager in Rochdale
Quality Compliance Manager
Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, clinical care and reablement as well as hospital discharge solutions to the NHS.
We work closely in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to support individuals to live independently in their own homes and achieve their own outcomes.
We promote a strong positive, can-do attitude and a well-supported engaged workforce. . At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service for our clients that our employees can be proud of.
Currently we are expanding as a business which leaves us looking to recruit a passionate experienced Compliance Manager to join our team and propel Routes along their journey into the future of Healthcare.
Role: Quality Compliance Manager
Hours: Full time hours 35 per week.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
The Quality and Compliance Manager is an integral part of the Service Improvement Team who is responsible for supporting Operational Teams to uphold the Standards and expected Outcomes as laid down by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The Quality and Compliance Manager will take on accountability for ensuring the Registered Manager’s are supported with compliance with company polices and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve 100% compliance on internal and external audits.
You will work closely in a collaborative way with all other agencies and stakeholders including Commissioners, clients, families, colleagues and staff. To control costs, assure quality, resolve issues and encourage partnership within the customer/supplier relationship and employer/employee relationship.
To promote teamwork within and across the branch network. To put the interest of the company first and positively demonstrate a team approach.
To put the best interests of clients and patients first. To champion quality of service meeting the highest standards of excellence and to never compromise these in the pursuit of profit.
To ensure the Registered Manager at all times to follows CQC regulations and works in line with legislation such as Health and social Care Act, Care Standards Act, Health and Safety Legislation and The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Guidelines.
This new exciting, fresh opportunity has arisen to become a key part in the Routes family and be hands on in ensuring high quality standards.
As Compliance Manager you will be seen as a wealth of knowledge and support for your team and be expected to:
• Be the first port of call to support with complaints and grievances. To deal with them appropriately, ensuring policy and procedure is adhered to and CQC notified as necessary.
• To comply with data protection and confidentiality legislation.
• To ensure health and safety and welfare of all visitors to Routes Healthcare and where appropriate in the field.
• To ensure the branch is operated in a manner which reflects company policy as described in the Policies and Procedures Manual, Service User’s Guide and Staff Handbook.
• To comply with all mandatory legislation in order to provide care solutions to Clients. E.g. the Care Act 2014, Care Standards Act, Employment Law, AWR, Pensions Act, Working Time Regulations and CQC Outcomes.
• To complete Risk Assessments as necessary, in line with current legislation. These may include field-based assessments, worker and client assessments.
• To keep pay rates and charge rates for all temporary roles in line with Agenda for change, NHSP and other agencies to ensure Routes Healthcare remains competitive and fair at all times.
• To strive to meet all budgeted targets set in the business plan.
• Train and develop branch staff to enable them to achieve optimum productivity and performance whilst providing a quality service.
• To ensure that that all workers supplied are competent and trained to undertake the activities for which they are assigned and responsible for.
NVQ Leadership & Management Level 5
Create & record a minimum of 5 days relevant CPD per year to ensure up to date knowledge of good practice
As our commitment to you there are a fantastic range of employee benefits available some of which include:
• 25 days paid holiday
- 8 days paid Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager.
• Full induction provided.
Above all we want you to enjoy coming to work, have the freedom to be yourself and make a positive impact to clients, care staff, colleagues and commissioners.
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you please click the apply button on this page and leave a few details. One of our experienced recruiters will contact you in regards to your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive across the business we aim to respond within 1 – 3 working days, however sometimes this is not achievable so please feel free to contact ourselves for an update on 07519380804
We are looking forward to hearing from you and kickstarting your career in healthcare.