Recruiter in St Helens
- Overseeing the recruitment process, including posting of adverts across all avenues, screening candidates, booking interviews, onboarding, and implementing strong candidate rapport.
- Reviewing Current requirements and ensure recruitment activity is directed according
- To manage recruitment calendars to ensure candidates are interviewed, in a timely manner
- Meeting recruitment KPI’S as set by the Management Team
- Prompt use of numerous databases, job boards, our company website, and social media to attract and communicate with care candidates.
- Regular Market Research and competitor analysis on locations to be report back to the Senior Managers to ensure we are leaders in the market (including competitor payrate analysis, by branch)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with branch network to understand their resourcing requirements
- Management of the in-house applicant tracking system ensuring this effectively used and fully up to date
- Ensures candidates have all the required information to see them complete the recruitment cycle in a timely manner.
Dependant on experience