Recruitment Consultant in Rochdale
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our fast-paced internal recruitment team. You will be an essential part of recruitment, driving activity across all Routes Healthcare branches.
The Recruitment Consultant's responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing the recruitment process including but not limited to; screening, onboarding and implementing strong candidate rapport.
- To manage recruitment calendars to ensure candidates are interviewed, in a timely manner meeting recruitment KPIS
- Prompt use of numerous databases, job boards, our company website, and social media to attract and communicate with candidates.
- To maintain accurate client and worker records via databases, record client-specific data and worker information as required.
- Ensures candidates have all the required information to see them complete the recruitment cycle in a timely manner
- To maintain accurate filing systems to ensure speedy retrieval of company records.
- Removal of records should be disposed of as detailed in company policy.
- Attention to detail, ensuring all content that you communicate is done in an articulate manner that reflects our business.
- Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client and or per guiding client policy.
Skills and Experience we are looking for;
- Be able to prioritise workload and have good attention to detail
- Computer-literate with skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
- Be able to work independently and to a high standard
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- A person who loves to be a team player
- Pro-active and Dynamic attitude to your career
- Previous recruitment experience in Healthcare (Preferred)
In addition, we can promise you:
- Full induction and support, to enable you to do your job with confidence.
- Career Building - Routes is proud to highlight employee strengths and development career advancement in line with employee aspirations.
- Competitive salary, team incentives and exciting bonus structure
- 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
- Positive company culture including dress down Friday and interactive company days.
If you are interested in this role please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Bethanymurphy@routeshealthcare.com alternatively you can call us on 01706 487399 for more information.
Routes Healthcare will ensure applicants will not be discriminated against because of their protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010. Protected characteristics include age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. We will make all efforts to meet your access requirements.
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities