Recruitment Team Leader in Rochdale
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our fast-paced internal recruitment team. You will be an essential part of recruitment, driving activity across all Routes Healthcare branches.
The Recruitment Team Leader's responsibilities will include;
- Manage daily activity and motivate the team of Recruitment Consultants to deliver against targets set by the Recruitment Manger and SMT
- Monitor weekly and monthly performance against key individual and team KPI’s and conduct monthly 1-1’s with team members
- Seek resolution to problems and issues as they arise escalating to Recruitment Manager if necessary
- Ensure smartsheets is updated and candidates are regularly contacted by the team
- Ensure Team regularly utilise the CV searching tool available to them
- Understanding the needs of the business and allocating resources accordingly
- Provide the Recruitment Manager with up to date forecast against target and key KPI’s to identify any issues with underperformance and highlight overperformance
- Regular competitor analysis for all branches, including pay/incentives/benefits offered
- Weekly review on advert posting and application numbers reporting back to the Recruitment Manager
- Update all branch requirements with Branch Managers on a weekly basis
- Conduct targeted searches for priority branches / packages / New Branches
- Ensure Interviews are booked in a timely manner and interview paperwork received
- Allocating and distributing equally new candidate files amongst the team on a daily basis
- Manage own pipeline of potential candidates
- Attend and Assist on the weekly Registered Manager calls with the Recruitment Manager
Skills and Experience we are looking for;
- Be able to prioritise workload and have good attention to detail
- Computer-literate with skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
- Be able to work independently and to a high standard
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- A person who loves to be a team player
- Pro-active and Dynamic attitude to your career
- Previous recruitment experience in Healthcare (Preferred)
Experience within a Recruitment Setting
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
In addition, we can promise you:
- Full induction and support, to enable you to do your job with confidence.
- Career Building - Routes is proud to highlight employee strengths and development career advancement in line with employee aspirations.
- Competitive salary, team incentives and exciting bonus structure
- 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
- Positive company culture including dress down Friday and interactive company days.
If you are interested in this role please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can call us on 01706 487399 for more information.
Routes Healthcare will ensure applicants will not be discriminated against because of their protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010. Protected characteristics include age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. We will make all efforts to meet your access requirements.
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact email@example.com in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.
Dependant on experience