Regional Community Complex Care Nurse in Manchester
Want to work in the community? Want to make a real difference to clients lives? Want to enable individuals to achieve their own personal goals? Want to escape the ward? Does the idea of no weekends and evenings sound good to you?
If so, we have an amazing opportunity to work with our clinical lead and team or nurses delivering complex care out into the community and nurse delegated tasks.
The role will require you to:
- Managing the clinical aspects of client care packages, monitor client care and well being
- Complete and review Clients Needs and Risk Assessments in line with CQC guidance and best practice
- Liaise with wider MDT and attend case conferences/MDT meetings as required
- Work with the Training Team and assisting with clinical training where possible
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to complete risk assessments and outcome-based care plans
- An understanding of the community care setting
- Experience with complex needs: i.e. tracheostomy, long term ventilation, peg, NG tubes
- Existing relationships with and have confidence to building relationships with CCG and other MDT members
- A person who loves being a team player as much as they do leading a team and sees the success there
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and experienced individual who can work autonomously, adapting their skills out into the community and make a difference.
This is a full-time position from Monday to Friday with a starting salary of £34,000
Please contact Kerrie Styles on 01706 487 399 or alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org