Registered Care Manager in Bradford
Registered Care Manager – Bradford
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the foremost providers of specialist care in the Northwest we are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join our team in Bradford.
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual who has a passion for delivering excellent care. You will be enthusiastic about the quality of the service you deliver and also about developing the branch through its existing contracts and establishing new business. You will have overall responsibility for the performance and growth of this branch.
The role will require you to;
- Assume the role of a CQC Registered Manager
- Ensure CQC regulations and internal policies are followed
- Take responsibility and accountability for branch compliance
- Be responsible for the development and retention of field and branch based staff
- Motivate and manage the branch to achieve/exceed KPI's and targets
- Develop and manage relationships with clients and their families
- Establish new business opportunities
- Possess a positive attitude with high standards of professionalism
- Cooperate with any safeguarding issues that may arise
- Good time management/prioritization skills
- Maintain our ethos of ‘excellence in all we do’
- Experience of working as a Registered Branch Manager and evidence of growing the business
- ILM Level 5 and/or Registered Manager Award or willing to work towards
- A background of working in domiciliary care/complex care
- Knowledge of CQC guidelines
Our commitment to you
- Competitive Salary, 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day off for your holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Opt in to work based pension
- Continued support from your dedicated Operations Manager
- All mileage and expenses reimbursed
- Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
If you are interested in this role, please contact Beth or Emma on 01706 487399 or alternatively email over your c.v to email@example.com Please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter.
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact Recruitment in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to provide feedback to applicants who are not invited to interview.
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities