Registered Community Nurse in Salford
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to work with in a fast-growing division managing a case load of complex care packages the community.
We are looking for dedicated and knowledgeable Registered Nurse, who is highly motivated, passionate and able work autonomously, adapting their skills out into the community and wanting to make a difference.
Must have experience with complex needs: i.e. tracheostomy, ventilation, Airway care
You will be expected to be able to travel independently across different locations and therefore must have a full driving licence and access to a car.
The role will requires you to:
- Managing clinical aspects of a client’s care packages, monitor client care and well being
- Complete and review Clients Needs and Risk Assessments in line with CQC, NICE guidance and best practice
- Conducting Clinical Supervisions and assessing staff competencies
- Delivering clinical training
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- District Nursing and or complex care experience
- Tracheostomy and invasive ventilation
- Brain Injury and Spinal Injury experience desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to complete risk assessments and outcome-based care plans
- Have confidence to building relationships with CCG’s
This is a full-time position from Monday to Friday, with on call 1 week in 4
We have launched our “Let’s Talk About Care Week”
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities