Resourcer - Internal Recruitment, Healthcare in Rochdale
Putting the candidates first, you will need to be able to build strong internal and external relationships, managing high volume recruitment campaigns to drive our recruitment activity across all the Routes Healthcare services to deliver quality care staff.
This is a key role within the central Recruitment Team and plays a pivotal part in seeing the successful delivery of Recruitment requirements across our network and ultimately supports the growth and success of our business
- Sourcing potential candidates through job boards, database searching, target headhunting and referrals
- Reviewing received CVs and applications
- Telephone screening candidates and assessing their suitability for the role
- Scheduling telephone interviews
- Working towards and achieving both personal and team targets on a monthly/weekly basis.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong communicator
- Good phone manner
- High volume call handling
- Ability to work alone and be accountable for your work
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes
- Organised, ability to plan and prioritises workload effectively
Dependant on experience