Sales Administrator in Macclesfield
Routes have the requirement for a new Sales Administrator. The role has come about due to retirement.
Ideally the candidate will have previous experience in a similar or larger business and possess excellent communication skills.
The individual will be very well organised, have strong attention to detail and can work to strict deadlines. Knowledge of Sage Accounts 50 preferred and strong IT skills, particularly a good working knowledge in MS Excel is essential
You will provide administrative support (including, but not limited to; processing paperwork, filing, dealing with mail, creating reports, gathering information, ordering IT equipment, making bookings, arranging meetings etc for all elements of our people processes.
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Duties and tasks to include the following regular tasks as well as ad hoc tasks
- Post daily cash received from clients onto Sage
- Raise Credit Notes on a weekly basis
- Raise Manual invoices on a weekly basis
- Upload Weekly hours and download weekly remittances to and from SPROC Net web portal – this covers 7 CCG’s.
- Weekly Bradford Claim forms – Downloading reports and completing the spreadsheet for submission.
- Update Kirklees and Calderdale ECM and provide the data to branch which involves analysing and preparing employee log in data.
- Upload hours for 4 weekly Lancashire Portal invoices
- Upload hours for 4 weekly Wirral Portal invoices
- Upload hours for Shop Support Portal every very 4 weeks
- Prepare and submit Calderdale Council invoices every 4 weeks until converted to ECM
- Send out monthly Statements to clients
- Prepare Manchester CCG Invoices and submission
- Weekly submission of invoices on the Abacus portal for Bury Council
- Weekly upload of Tradeshift portal invoices
- General ad hoc tasks including holiday cover
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Experience in Sage Accounts or similar
- Comfortable learning the operation of new systems
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills (moderate)
- Problem solving
- Excellent Communication skills
Our Commitment to you:
Employee Assistance Programme
Fully paid business admin NVQ
25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Day off for your birthday
If you feel you would fit easily in to this role please click the Apply button on this page or contact Tai Baruwa on 07519380804.
We are waiting to hear from you!!
Dependant on experience