Service Development Manager in Rochdale Recruitment Hub
Routes Healthcare have delivered Clinical Homecare/Homecare services across the Northern England since 2012, currently providing 1.6m hours of homecare. At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service that exceeds expectations and both our clients and employees can be proud of. In a recent survey, 86% of our staff said that they are proud to work for Routes Healthcare and 87% of our staff said that they would recommend our services to clients.
Job Title: Service Development Manager
Location: Homebased, flexible working required.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
The purpose of the role is to drive the growth and brand awareness of Routes Healthcare. You will need strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organisation, and enhanced multitasking abilities. Business to Commissioner sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills to acquire new clients for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have the passion and determination to succeed, going the extra mile to inform the market of Routes Healthcare.
Duties Key responsibilities:
• Build strong relationships with organisations that may refer new clients to the business.
• Target new relationships and use proven methods to develop business strategy while retaining existing business.
• Identify opportunities to network in the local community to raise awareness of Routes Healthcare. • Being part of the wider team to develop new business strategies for the organisation.
• Project manage and contribute to ad hoc initiatives.
• Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful engagement.
• Book Meetings with key commissioners under the direction of line management and wider SMT. • Understand the target markets Routes currently operate in and potential new markets, including industry, company, current company contacts and which market strategies can be used to engage with commissioners.
• Follow the latest industry developments and communicate findings accordingly.
• Understanding the commissioning landscape and being aware of changes in commissioning structure.
• Research the market and scope the market to understand and identify key influences and decisions makers within the Healthcare Systems Routes currently operate in and future Healthcare Systems we plan on operating in.
• Working to KPIs.
• Cold call to arrange meetings with potential commissioners to prospect for new business.
• Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets and commissioners.
• Review own sales performance, aiming to exceed targets.
Working in a B2C or B2B business and development role Essential
Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone - Essential
Experience within the Health & Social Care sector, particularly within Complex Care at home - Essential
Our commitment to you
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
So if you are passionate about care and enjoy growing safe services we would love to meet with you. Please apply online or contact Tai 07519 380804 or alternatively TaiBaruwa@routeshealthcare.com or Tanyamurphy@routeshealthcare.com
Dependant on experience