Trainer - Health and Social Care in Rochdale
Routes Healthcare – Registered Manager - Reablement
Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, clinical care and reablement as well as hospital discharge solutions to the NHS.
We work closely in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to support individuals to live independently in their own homes and achieve their own outcomes.
We promote a strong positive, can-do attitude and a well-supported engaged workforce. . At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service for our clients that our employees can be proud of.
Currently we are expanding as a business which leaves us looking to recruit a passionate experienced Trainer to join our team and propel Routes along their journey into the future of Healthcare.
Role: Healthcare Trainer
Hours: Full time hours 35+ per week.
Location: North of England, this role will require you to travel within our branch network in the north of England.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
Due to the nature of our business and the role the successful candidate will require to be in possession of a full valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle.
This new exciting, fresh opportunity has arisen to become a key part in the Routes family and be hands on in ensuring high quality standards.
As Healthcare Trainer you will be seen as a wealth of knowledge and support for your team and be expected to:
• To deliver a high standard of training in line with the course syllabus
• Ensuring internal systems such as My Learning Cloud and People Planner are updated as required in a timely manner
• Creating an engaging learning environment and delivering a positive learning experience for candidates
• Provide constructive feedback to the recruiting offices on the competence of learners.
• Work with the Workforce Director and SIT team to develop and update training and development programmes.
• To be proactive and solution driven and provide innovative ideas for delivering training sessions.
• Onboarding and coordinating the training new of staff members.
• Monitor training compliance across the business and ensure that additional training such as The Care Certificate is completed where required.
We are looking for people who displays the right values to keep Routes the leading service provider across the north of England by being professional, friendly, trustworthy face of our service delivery.
We are truly invested in the development of our staff. We have a clear pathway for our employees to learn and adapt into their career aspiriations.
Experience: minimum 1 year experience in a similar role. Holding a training qualification is beneficial.
• The ability to deliver a high standard of Training.
As our commitment to you there are a fantastic range of employee benefits available some of which include:
• 25 days paid holiday
- 8 days paid Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager.
• Full induction provided.
- Provision of safe care.
- Empowering Healthcare Workers to make choices about how they deliver care.
- Fantastic customer service to commissioners and care staff.
- Growing and developing the service.
- Going the extra mile to provide the excellence in all you do.
Above all we want you to enjoy coming to work, have the freedom to be yourself and make a positive impact to clients, care staff, colleagues and commissioners.
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you please click the apply button on this page and leave a few details. One of our experienced recruiters will contact you in regards to your application.