Routes Careers in Healthcare
As a leading care provider, Routes Healthcare has a wide range of career opportunities. From healthcare assistants, to support workers, through to specialised care and complex care roles, Routes Healthcare is always looking for dedicated and passionate care workers to deliver excellence in all we do.
If you are interested in a role with us you can FAST TRACK your Smartsheet application here
“Our Vision is to be champions in and leaders of professionalising the care workforce. Advocating on your behalf for appropriate status and recognition. Routes Healthcare services are delivered by a respected, stable, well trained, well supported and well-paid workforce”
We provide a complete range of benefits including:
● Competitive rates of pay – including mileage payments
● Flexible working hours– helping you manage your work/life balance
● Full training provided – working towards qualifications such as an NVQ, with CPD accredited courses.
● Career development– Countless opportunities for progression including Complex training & internal vacancies
● Staff recognition awards – “Superhero” awards and Long-Service awards
● 50/50 Scheme – Refer a friend, and receive £50 when they work 50 hours!
● 24-hour support, 7 days a week – Routes Healthcare are always there to support you
● Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 telephone and online support
Your Route into Care
If you are wanting a career within healthcare but lack paid experience, we offer a qualification called the Care Certificate to get you started. Free training and support will be provided, you will be paired up with an experienced carer and have regular face to face support sessions until the qualification is complete. Our care certificate is a recognized award and has a high success rate.
In order for Routes to offer you the care certificate, you would need a full U.K driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Chat to our Team
Our dedicated internal Recruitment Team are here to support throughout the whole process, from start to finish. If you have any questions, please contact Routes Healthcare Recruitment Team on 01706 487 399
If you're interested in any of our Routes Careers in Healthcare, please don't hesitate to apply for a position online or contact us for more information.
All job listings will have the required information for you to apply online.
We have a number of care assistant vacancies throughout the north of England and the North East. Find your role and apply online today.
£12.00 per hour Guaranteed Hours
Newcastle upon Tyne
See all our Care Assistant Vacancies
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles within our branches, throughout the North West and the North East. Find your role and apply online today.
See all our Internal Healthcare Vacancies