North Yorkshire Vacancy
At Routes our Care Assistants are all superheroes… Have you got what it takes to be the next one?
Super Power: Care Assistant – Complex Care
Routes Healthcare want people to join our team who have some experience and are passionate about a career in care. We want to accelerate your skills by identifying your training needs and engage you with one of our qualified nurses to deliver your customised training plan to allow your career in care to come on leaps and bounds.
More than anything we need people who display the right values, such as compassion, understanding and respect. A good sense of humour is a must in the care sector, so we want you to bring all of yourself to work. 😊
If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking, leading healthcare provider that wants to invest in you and see you shine, then Routes Healthcare is waiting for your application.
Locations: North Yorkshire
Shift Patterns: Days, Wednesday - Saturday, 09:00 -17:00, 10:00 - 18:00
Rate of Pay: £11.50 - £14.65 (including holiday pay).
Driver Required: Yes
Your Utility Belt Will Come Packed With….
- Wellbeing and mental health support – even superheroes are not super-human.
- Training/Development plans and trained by qualified nurses – The Route to success - We are keen for your career to take off!!
- Flexible shift patterns – let’s get a good work/life balance from the start!! – even Heroes need a re-charge
- Pension Plan – For when you hang up the cape - you invest your time – we invest in you
- Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
- Free uniform (Cape not included – sorry)
- Paid shadowing shifts while you settle in – you can be a dynamic duo!!
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team, a specialised nurse case manager will be on hand.
Heroes Code – You Will Use Your Powers For Good…
- Support and enable our clients assisting with all their care needs and social activities, care assistants help others live independently in their own homes.
- The care that you provide will help our clients live independently and feel comfortable, respected and understood. – compassion, a trait of a real Hero
- Day to day duties will include Nurse delegated tasks specific to the client.
- We are recruiting healthcare workers who have potential and want to develop their skills, we identify your training needs and help you progress as you will be trained by qualified nurses.
- Organisation will be key, planning your visits and rotas in advance with your team. – Superhero debrief – positioning your teams strengths to play to our advantage.
- Being part of a support team for other members of staff and being able to receive 24/7 support yourself from trained professionals. – members of the Super Squad – no fancy gadgets, just a remarkable set of skills.
- Keeping accurate up to date logs of care given whether that be hourly, daily or monthly reports.
- Communication will play a huge part of the role, as you will need to give detailed handovers to your colleagues. – not every hero’s special power is telepathy
Being a care assistant gives a sense of job-satisfaction and achievement knowing that you play a key part in helping others and that they value your professional gentle approach.
We ask that you have at least 6 months previous experience within the healthcare sector and preferably within a similar role. – your superhero credentials.
Are you our next superstar Hero???
Click apply to get started